Tuesday, June 30, 2026

HAPPY CANADA DAY

     I wish my friends  and readers a Happy Canada Day. I hope that we stay united and work together for the benefit of all.

13 comments:

  1. Red I want You good July, kiss and hug Andreja from Slovenija - Ljubljana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends. Enjoy it. You likely only have a couple months before the first snow flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red, Happy Canada Day to you and the Micro Manager, and for that matter, to all my Canadian blogging friends. I hope this YouTube link works for you …

    https://youtu.be/zwDvF0NtgdU?si=olTLxDaF6NDySBT6

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Canada Day to you & your wife. 🇨🇦🍁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Canada Day to you and yours xx,🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Canada Day from the Outer Hebrides.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Canada Day! You could set up a business with depressed U.S. folks coming to visit and remembering what friendly government is, along with the cold snow! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Canada Day Red, to you and all our northern neighbors. We wish you nothing but good things on this special day :) Let's stay united, always! I will never forget the many kindnesses Canada has shown us, never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  10. rhymeswithplagueThursday, July 02, 2026

    Hear! Hear!

    From your mouth to God's ear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. rhymeswithplagueThursday, July 02, 2026

    Hear! Hear!

    From your mouth to God's ear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you had a fabulous holiday. I guess our 250th celebration is suffering because of the intense heat. We're all for us being united and friendly with all our neighbors and nations of the world.

    ReplyDelete