Wednesday, August 28, 2019

IT AIN'T EASY BEIN SLEAZY

    President Trump's performance at the recent G7 was rather pathetic. 

     He skipped some sessions. In particular sessions on climate change.

    Changes in the agenda were made and he was not prepared and did not cope with the changes.  The Iranian President was brought in. 

    In the final statement on the conference Trump quickly got off the topic and went rambling on about some national politics at home. 

    A number if irrational and incorrect claims were made ...his great friendship with the North Korean leader... the trade war being won by tariffs.

   Now he looked as if he was lacking energy and sleep walking through the conference. The world is going on without him. Sadly he is isolating his own country from the rest of the world.  He seems to think that if he sticks it to countries they will buckle under and agree to his greedy wants. He seems to be blind as to what the consequences could be by taking an isolationist position to international relations.

     The whole world is influenced by poor policy. People struggle . Working together can be and is difficult but it pays benefits. Tariffs are a tremendous waste of effort and assets.

    So it looks like for Trump the term ...it ain't easy bein sleazy would fit his latest actions..

    

29 comments:

  1. ...you are being very kind calling Donny sleazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the term because in all aspects of his life he is sleazy.

      Delete
  2. Amen! I personally think he is mentally incompetent. I hate what he is doing to our country and even the rest of the world. I'm counting the days to the next election.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's incompetent in more areas than mentally.

      Delete
  3. He is a shame to look and to listen to, a big child in the wrong place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't watch him . His speech is very demeaning.

      Delete
  4. He is an ignoramus. No question. He doesn't know anything about history, politics, the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is certainly lacking in those areas as well as others.

      Delete
  5. Hello, sleazy is a good description for # 45. All he care about is Russia, not our country and certainly not the environment. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't seem to care about american citizens unless they vote for him.

      Delete
  6. I cannot wait to get rid of him. I agree that you are too kind to him in your description. But I think we all know how you feel, and most of us feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He makes it rough for other countries. there's no such thing as fair.

      Delete
  7. I couldn't agree more. And our situation in Britain is only marginally better. Too much of the world is being run by charlatans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It blows my mind everyday that this incompetent jerk is President of my country. I am shocked and dismayed by what it says about the people who vote for him. Ugh. I hope 2020 changes things here, or I might be moving to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope there's a change too. He could drag the whole world down.

      Delete
  9. I've said it before, I'll say it again. He is the worst human being alive today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think there would be worse but they are not in power.

      Delete
  10. Great description for a loser. It's too bad he is president.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to believe that he has no idea what a buffoon he is.

      Delete
  11. "The world is going on without him" - exactly. He is a disgrace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the world has figured out what to do with him but it will be difficult for the American people.

      Delete
  12. I love your headline, and it is perfect description of the creep! Idiot works well for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is sleazy in every aspect. He spends all his time being sleazy and no time for positives.

      Delete
  13. I keep thinking about his campaign slogan, "Make America Great Again". He is doing just the opposite. I do hope we can recover our standing in the world once we rid ourselves of this horrible man. The world needs us to.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah he makes lots of people talk!! I rather like him he stirs the pot!! His ways may not be traditional political moves and I am okay with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you weren't a Canadian, you could be The President of the USA. I am sure you would do a far better job than Trump. Your campaign slogan could be "Bear and Wine? Vote for Kline!" or "Before You're Dead Vote for Red!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. It absolutely boggles my mind that he still has supporters. It boggles my mind that some people think he could still win the next election. It's scary. It's embarrassing for (most of) us in the U.S. to know we have such an arrogant, idiotic, dangerous egomaniac in the highest office.

    ReplyDelete
  17. he is beyond my comprehension Red
    i think he is most weird person i have ever seen
    extremist and stupid without limitations

    ReplyDelete