Things do change. Seasons pass, bodies age, circumstances shift, and the world is never still. We change as well, and our changing minds may cause us to see familiar things differently. Thoreau was smart … maybe a little too smart for this one. Red, are you having fun with these quotes? 😎
That is true.
ReplyDeleteThings do change. Seasons pass, bodies age, circumstances shift, and the world is never still. We change as well, and our changing minds may cause us to see familiar things differently. Thoreau was smart … maybe a little too smart for this one. Red, are you having fun with these quotes? 😎
ReplyDeleteUsually a good thought. Come hang out in the U.S. for awhile. Poopy prez defies everything. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteI think some people never change. Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you.
DeleteThings do change, though. I guess we can only control our reaction.
ReplyDeletePS Oh my goodness, where is Mr Pudding? He hasn’t been here since July 5. Maybe he just doesn’t care to comment on quotations? I miss him!
ReplyDeleteI disagree with Thoreau, words I never thought I'd write. Things change all the time, it's the only constant.
ReplyDeleteEverything changes.
ReplyDeleteChange is good especially underwear and socks!
ReplyDelete"The only constant in life is change." — Heraclitus
ReplyDeletethis is absolute truth i believe dear Red
ReplyDeleteor when we change things change automatically