A true friend is the one who stays with you when everyone else leaves... unfortunately, there are very few of those today :(( Wishing you a nice Tuesday!
I had to look up Walter Winchell as I remembered the name but didn't know anything about him. I confused him with Paul Winchell - the guy with the puppets! :)
A true friend is the one who stays with you when everyone else leaves... unfortunately, there are very few of those today :((
ReplyDeleteWishing you a nice Tuesday!
Interesting thought. Maybe a real friend is someone with a thick skin, who can negotiate difficult territory.
ReplyDeleteYes. Or the one who stays when others just slip away
ReplyDeleteGreat quote, a true friend. Take care, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteNeither have I
ReplyDeleteI had to look up Walter Winchell as I remembered the name but didn't know anything about him. I confused him with Paul Winchell - the guy with the puppets! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeleteA true friend is among life’s finest and most remarkable gifts.
ReplyDeleteSweet.
ReplyDeleteMe neither!
ReplyDeleteit's absolutely true dear Red
ReplyDeleteSo true; also about a good grown son I have. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteI have heard this before and it is a wonderful quote.
ReplyDelete