Patience is power; with time and patience the mulberry leaf becomes silk.
Chinese proverb.
Patience goes a long way in many stages of our life.
I'm still learning, but much better. Linda in Kansas
Great quote on patience. I feel I am very patient, hubby not so much.Take care , have a great day!
Patience works in quiet ways.
They say that patience is God's ointment :))Cheers, Andreja!
Thanks for the quotes, Red.
Patience is a virtue to be cherished and nourished.
I like both your Chinese proverb and Modrina's comment above!
I usually have patience...but some days it is really hard.
Isn’t solitaire also called Patience, or some version of solitaire. Right now I am patiently waiting for my car to be repaired. One hour has stretched into two. Sigh.
That was me.
Sigh... I do really need to work on being more patient... especially now that I'm caring for my mother.
I like this! Patience really is power.My mother keeps saying she wants to die and I tell her she won't go until she learns patience :)
i also believe that patience is greatest tool that straighten one's way further for better
I'm still learning, but much better. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteGreat quote on patience. I feel I am very patient, hubby not so much.
ReplyDeleteTake care , have a great day!
Patience works in quiet ways.
ReplyDeleteThey say that patience is God's ointment :))
ReplyDeleteCheers, Andreja!
Thanks for the quotes, Red.
ReplyDeletePatience is a virtue to be cherished and nourished.
ReplyDeleteI like both your Chinese proverb and Modrina's comment above!
ReplyDeleteI usually have patience...but some days it is really hard.
ReplyDeleteIsn’t solitaire also called Patience, or some version of solitaire.
ReplyDeleteRight now I am patiently waiting for my car to be repaired. One hour has stretched into two. Sigh.
That was me.
ReplyDeleteSigh... I do really need to work on being more patient... especially now that I'm caring for my mother.
ReplyDeleteI like this! Patience really is power.
ReplyDeleteMy mother keeps saying she wants to die and I tell her she won't go until she learns patience :)
i also believe that patience is greatest tool that straighten one's way further for better
ReplyDeletei also believe that patience is greatest tool that straighten one's way further for better
ReplyDelete