Red, I think the intent is an unsent message remains private and correctable. However, something bad can happen because you didn't press send. For example, silence may be interpreted as indifference. Have a good day! PS You should know better than to type in ALL CAPS 😂
When I was a boy still. After we moved, I wrote a letter that was not so nice to my ex-girlfriend. My parents told me not to send it. I didn’t. They were right. Sometimes, I begin to make a hot online retort before mostly just backing away.
A jillion times I've hit "send", THEN looked at who I was writing to. I hate that when a text starts off where I last wrote, because the iPhone didn't read my mind about who the text was to be for. Linda in Kansas
Red, I think the intent is an unsent message remains private and correctable. However, something bad can happen because you didn't press send. For example, silence may be interpreted as indifference. Have a good day! PS You should know better than to type in ALL CAPS 😂
ReplyDeleteYes, think twice before you "send".
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a boy still. After we moved, I wrote a letter that was not so nice to my ex-girlfriend. My parents told me not to send it. I didn’t. They were right. Sometimes, I begin to make a hot online retort before mostly just backing away.
ReplyDeleteI agree!
ReplyDeleteA jillion times I've hit "send", THEN looked at who I was writing to. I hate that when a text starts off where I last wrote, because the iPhone didn't read my mind about who the text was to be for. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteSo true! My phone tends to add words, I need to proofread more often.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.