My Mom was a great worrier and has handed down that trait to my sister and I. I wish I had a lack of imagination when it comes to worrying as I often expect worse things to happen than actually do happen.
PS I hope you’ll tell us how the wildfires are affecting Red Deer. The Canadian wildfires are all over the news down here but there is rarely a mention of Red Deer. Looks like there might be some bad smoke near Calgary.
A deep one here, certainly makes you think. Thanks Red!
ReplyDeleteOh, dear. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad. As you say, it says so much and opens up much discussion.
ReplyDeleteImagination can create troubles long before reality does.
ReplyDeleteMy Mom was a great worrier and has handed down that trait to my sister and I. I wish I had a lack of imagination when it comes to worrying as I often expect worse things to happen than actually do happen.
ReplyDeletePS I hope you’ll tell us how the wildfires are affecting Red Deer. The Canadian wildfires are all over the news down here but there is rarely a mention of Red Deer. Looks like there might be some bad smoke near Calgary.
ReplyDelete