One friend in a life time is much, two are many, and three hardly possible.
Henry Adams
Henry Adams was an American, writer, historian and commentator.
Better one than none :)) Wishing you a lovely Monday!
I've had lots of friends but they do come and go as life moves on.
Exactly.
I think that is true for best friends...the ones you can call anytime day or night.
I have life time acquaintances, but probably not close lifetime friends.
Friends do come and go, if one is true they are a friend for life.Take care, have a great day!
i again feel fully agreed to it as i have lots of acquaintance but a one friend from school days :)
Better one than none :))
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely Monday!
I've had lots of friends but they do come and go as life moves on.
ReplyDeleteExactly.
DeleteI think that is true for best friends...the ones you can call anytime day or night.
ReplyDeleteI have life time acquaintances, but probably not close lifetime friends.
ReplyDeleteFriends do come and go, if one is true they are a friend for life.
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a great day!
i again feel fully agreed to it as i have lots of acquaintance but a one friend from school days :)
ReplyDelete