For the last few days Mr. something or other has not let me sign into my blog or is it that Mr Something tried to get me to do something and I didn't catch on.
Anyway this is just a way to say that I didn't get to read all blog or make comments.
I'm not sure what happened or what I did to get back into blogger.
oh my well I am glad you are back!
ReplyDeleteHi, it's strange that you couldn't, there was already a similar case with one blogger because they had two accounts and then it didn't work. The important thing is that everything is okay now :))
ReplyDeleteWishing you a nice Friday!
Blogger just bloggers about some days .
ReplyDeleteComputers can be so confusing, Red.
ReplyDeleteThe Hiawatha House is just full of wonders.
ReplyDeleteBlogger was forcing you to take a break!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day and happy weekend.
PS Corrected title for this post … MISSING I̶N̶ ̶A̶C̶T̶I̶O̶N̶
ReplyDeleteBlogger still won't let me post photos, and I haven't had the time or inclination to try to find a fix. I need to speak to a PERSON!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pain!
ReplyDeleteit happens time to time to most of blogger users i think
ReplyDeletei am so happy to see you back dear Red ! God bless you and hope you keep sharing your thoughts always