President Trump seems to like changing names of things and naming some of them after himself.
Canada didn't play nice with him on the recent trade negociations so he renamed one of our major lakes. So he renames something and people don't change. the grander the place to name the more he likes it so I would like to help him out with some of the names. I read somewhere today that he could call the earth TRUMP.
Well , lets go a little further. He could name the moon after himself. Okay the sun could be called Trump. How about the Milky way?
How about this being enough assistance for Trump and renaming things?
I just can't see how anyone can find anything to praise him about. No need to really, since he is always praising himself. What a weirdo.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pathetic but dangerous creature.
ReplyDeleteHogwash with all that idiotic nonsense!!!
ReplyDeleteI’ll repeat a part of my comment from yesterday: “I liked it better when the village idiot and the President were two different people.” 😊
ReplyDeleteI would like to rename him "Ex-president".
ReplyDeleteMr. Chaos has nothing better to do so he has to hassle people over stupid things.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry our president is an idiot!
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a great day!
Although I don't condone his renaming of Lake Ontario, I do have to point out that all the previous presidents that I can remember have renamed places, some causing controversy. Obama renamed a mountain, Biden renamed a bunch of military bases, Bush some historic buildings and Clinton an airport come readily to mind. Renaming things seems to be a general progression of life.
ReplyDeleteMt McKinley was changed to honor the native population. Confederate officer names were changed in an attempt to redress what some saw as social injustice. Not one of the changes was a knee jerk childish response to not getting his own way. This is unprecedented behavior no matter how hard you try to portray it as a normal progression.
DeleteDon't give him any ideas!
ReplyDelete:) Trump makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteI don't think you need to give him any more ideas!
ReplyDeleteHe is a troublemaker
ReplyDelete