Thursday, September 3, 2026

BUCK BUCKS !

      Just as I got in bed the other night I remembered that I hadn't set out the carts for  pick up. The Micro Manager said we'll be awake in the morning and put them out. The trucks usually pick up about 7:15 AM. 

     We happened to wake up about 5:15 AM so I decided to go out then.

    I stumbled out with my jacket on. What a surprise when I got in my back yard and found that I had visitors. Two very large bucks were standing in my yard. Usually they run and get out of the country. These two beggars just stood there and looked at me. They sneered. I yelled at them. They moved two steps. I stepped towards them and them decided to leave. They went as far as the street and stopped looking back. I know what they ware  thinking. "He'll go back in the house and we'll go back in the yard. 

    They finally decided to leave.

    the next day I thought I'd see how much they like tomatoes. They ate about 25 % of the fruit. 

    Was I mad?

    I think my friend Bill Franz  sent them down from his place.

     I thought afterwards that mule deer bucks have been known to charge humans. I didn't think about that as I tried to shoo them out of my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment