Hi Red, hope you’re having a good weekend. I think you’ll get a kick out of this … I just ordered a new hat I saw online. It’s a baseball style cap, red color, with this embroidered on the front … LAKE ONTARIO est 1615 😊 Now, as far as your quote-of-the-day is concerned … Stand for something … but leave enough room to learn when you may be wrong. John
Great quote! Take care, enjoy your day and happy week ahead.
ReplyDeleteHi Red, hope you’re having a good weekend. I think you’ll get a kick out of this … I just ordered a new hat I saw online. It’s a baseball style cap, red color, with this embroidered on the front … LAKE ONTARIO est 1615 😊 Now, as far as your quote-of-the-day is concerned … Stand for something … but leave enough room to learn when you may be wrong. John
ReplyDeleteExcellent lid choice!
DeleteThank you, Brian! Can't wait to wear it around Seattle! 😊
DeleteIt still embarrasses me that the president of the United States acts like this. He is nuts.
DeleteA good quote, Red.
ReplyDeleteThats also in a country song. Its so true. Dee
ReplyDeleteI do stand on some principles. That's why I protest.
ReplyDeletetrue and i agree to it fully
ReplyDelete