Tuesday, September 22, 2026

CONVERSION

       We live surrounded in asea of converts. Never the less this sea can decrease in size.

                                                                     Mother Teresa

      At lest we know where mother Teresa is coming from in her quotation.

5 comments:

  1. An interesting person. Not always as nice or holy as she seemed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote from Mother Teresa!
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was raised Catholic but am no longer religious at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen – Your comment is very interesting to me. I recently read an article by the Associated Press describing a trend in America. The article describes people who say they have no interest in organized religion, but still find spiritual meaning, including in nature or in a personal understanding of a higher power. Would that describe you? If you are interested in the article I’m referring to I can give you a link. John

      Delete
  4. everything within the universe is made to change ,it takes earlier life to get this reality and when the pain of understanding it is crossed we meet the true sense of life ,Change in the nature is for reason like everything else

    ReplyDelete