Thursday, September 24, 2026

DREAM

     You have to have a dream so that you can get up in the morning.

                                         Billy Wilder

        The want of coffee does it for me.

7 comments:

  1. It's nice to dream, and no one can take our dreams away :))
    Always dream!
    Dreamy regards, Andreja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can manage the getting up fairly well..but I need dreams and coffee to keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Often, any memory of my dreams seems to float away once I wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different meanings of 'dream': the kind you have when you are sleeping, mine are usually bad; the kind in the meaning of the question, "What are your dreams?', as in what you might want to happen in life. This quote is about that second meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red, for you ... Tim Hortons is a dream come true. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. dreams don't come to me anymore sadly for some reason dear Red
    but if a dream is considered motive ,yes it's foundation for day to day life

    ReplyDelete