As you simplify life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Henry David Thoreau
I don't know what he's talking about here.
Red, fewer possessions and worries to stew,Can make the world seem clearer to you. 😊
I'm stumped, too, Red! ;)
I like a simple life, enjoy the little things. Take care, enjoy your day!
no truer words dear Red , i am simplistic and i have tried to avoid complication for which i find honesty is the best policy :)
I'm trying. I'm trying.
Red, fewer possessions and worries to stew,
ReplyDeleteCan make the world seem clearer to you. 😊
I'm stumped, too, Red! ;)
ReplyDeleteI like a simple life, enjoy the little things. Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteno truer words dear Red , i am simplistic and i have tried to avoid complication for which i find honesty is the best policy :)
ReplyDeleteI'm trying. I'm trying.
ReplyDelete