If I'm going slow, I'm in trouble. It means I'm pushing words instead of being pulled by them.
Raymond Chandler
Raymond Chandler knows something about himself.
Helloo Red, Happy Sunday, Andreja!
Interesting though I'm still trying to figure it out!
Just when I thought getting older was my reason for moving slower...Linda in Kansas
Great quote, by a famous writer. Happy Sunday, have a great week!
I am getting slower each year but I am still very talkative so I'm not sure about this quote, Red! :)
yes and i don't like pushing myself for anything even when i love writing ,it has to occur , i won't pursue it because i want it fall in natural way :)
Helloo Red, Happy Sunday, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteInteresting though I'm still trying to figure it out!
ReplyDeleteJust when I thought getting older was my reason for moving slower...Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteGreat quote, by a famous writer. Happy Sunday, have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI am getting slower each year but I am still very talkative so I'm not sure about this quote, Red! :)
ReplyDeleteyes and i don't like pushing myself for anything even when i love writing ,it has to occur , i won't pursue it because i want it fall in natural way :)
ReplyDelete