Hello Red! In the quote, you have a small grammatical error: “a footprints” should simply be “footprints.” Otherwise, I think it expresses something real: the importance of a friendship is measured less by its duration than by what remains within us afterward. John
I've had many good friends over my lifetime and hope I've been a good friend in return. They do come and go as life changes but the happy memories linger on.
I think every person who walks into our life has done so for a reason.
ReplyDeleteSo true, great quote! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
ReplyDeleteGood thought.
ReplyDeleteHello Red! In the quote, you have a small grammatical error: “a footprints” should simply be “footprints.” Otherwise, I think it expresses something real: the importance of a friendship is measured less by its duration than by what remains within us afterward. John
ReplyDeleteI've had many good friends over my lifetime and hope I've been a good friend in return. They do come and go as life changes but the happy memories linger on.
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteso true for friends ,but as in first comment everyone we encounter in life has sent for reason though we learn this after long time
ReplyDeleteShe was a great lady:)
ReplyDelete