Wednesday, July 8, 2026

AGE

     When I went looking for my quotes I found two things that I had been looking for for a long time.

    I had looked for years for a poem I had started. Well, it was in with my quotes. Then I found a family tree from my mother's side of the family. I had forgotten that I had the family tree and don't remember where I got it from or who made it up.

      THE OLDER I GROW, THE MORE I LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T TALK MUCH.

                                                                                     Germain Glein

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found some things that were 'missing'. It happens to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to enjoy your quote posts, Red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found stuff that was important to you! My thought for the day...enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. “The older I grow, the more I listen to other people who don’t talk much.” Good one. It’s true for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I am wondering will you finish that poem then share it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like quotes, we have a few books of quotes we like to read every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am pondering that quote. I think it might be about wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to your quotes. I like them too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So true, great quote ! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm.... that quote makes you think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love memories as very wonderful part of our lives
    when we are not much active in outdoor activities of life memories are our shield that protect us from decay i believe and keep us connected with more vibrant part of our life .
    loosing memory scares me and these medicine sems to do it to me :(

    ReplyDelete