Tuesday, July 7, 2026

BLOG CHANGE

        I have decided to make some changes to my blog. I have been struggling lately. Topics seem hard to come by. If I don't have something interesting to say it's hard to write something. So, like I chose my retirement, I couldn't teach the way I wanted to . I knew then it was time to quit.

     So I'm not exactly quitting. I'm going to do a quote of the day. Where did this idea come from? Well yes, I did this in school. Many kids read the quote of the day once they got into the classroom. For me it was  way to get their attention I was always impressed when some little guys checked into the classroom for  quote  of the day and they weren't in my class.

     So once in while there will be a post but most of the time a quote. I hope you like them.

    I will still be  round to read your posts.

    Blogging has been very interesting and rewarding for me.

13 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading quotes, I add some to my blog post too.
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea, Red. I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a great idea and I love quotes. Look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ye Gads Teach, ya gonna make us think in our elderling era!? Okay, love your adventures from the north. Cheers from Kansas, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an excellent idea. I struggle too, mostly because I feel overwhelmed or obligated to read and leave comments. It's time consuming and it feels like time is just slipping away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the master of your own blog. You get to choose. I look forward to the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love and collect quotes so I look forward to seeing the quotes you will post. I have been blogging since 2007 and it can be hard to come up with fun ideas to blog about. Quotes are good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A quote a day sounds just right to me;
    small seeds of thought from a well-rooted tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do enjoy a good quote and laughed at your first one. It's good to change up the blogs from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds really good, Red.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy having you around, Red.
    Just write as you feel...and keep commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank goodness you're not stopping your blogging because I like to know you're here when I can take myself away from caregiving every so often. It is getting harder and harder.

    OK, I've seen your quotes and they do make you think. I would like to see some posts about how you're doing though.

    But yes, I do understand about how it's getting harder and harder to think of things to write about. Although I could rant about the state of our country right now...but that would just make me more upset.

    ReplyDelete