That's a great quote! Curiosity about everything is what drives me now and always has. I'm happy to feel that way. I think this came from my parents encouraging me to learn as much as I could, about everything my mind sent me in the direction of, and in some directions it didn't :)
Fear of ideas? Hmmm... I have to think about this one.
ReplyDeleteChange can be tricky.
ReplyDeleteI always called it intellectual curiosity. It was lacking in so many people I worked with.
ReplyDeleteThis seem true, many people do not like change or want to move forward. They rather go back in time. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Linda.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great quote! Curiosity about everything is what drives me now and always has. I'm happy to feel that way. I think this came from my parents encouraging me to learn as much as I could, about everything my mind sent me in the direction of, and in some directions it didn't :)
ReplyDeletePS -- Hi Red – Thought you might appreciate some quotes on aging gracefully.
ReplyDeleteCut and paste the link. John
https://inspiringquotes.com/15-quotes-on-aging-gracefully/
Hoooo boy...those words sure do resonate in today strange woekd..
ReplyDeletei believe it is true because i have seen so many people who are afraid of change and are never comfortable with those who are open to change always
ReplyDelete