I always cook with wine. Sometimes I add it to the food.
W.C. Fields
W.C fields was an actor, comedian, juggler and writer. He was born in 1880 and died in 1946.
Yes, that sounds like authentic WC.
That's great, I also add wine to some dishes myself, mainly dark red:)) Wishing you a nice Sunday!
I think it was Mae West that made him cook with wine. Linda in Kansas
I remember seeing him on television when I was a child. He seemed to be on television quite a lot.
LOL, great quote! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
A fine recipe ... one splash for the pot, and two for the chef!
W.C Fields had a million funny lines I think.
I can hear him saying that!
Haha, love that! Thanks Red!
I quite liked him!
WC Fields was a corker! ( no pun intended)
Yes, that sounds like authentic WC.
ReplyDeleteThat's great, I also add wine to some dishes myself, mainly dark red:)) Wishing you a nice Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI think it was Mae West that made him cook with wine. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing him on television when I was a child. He seemed to be on television quite a lot.
ReplyDeleteLOL, great quote! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteA fine recipe ... one splash for the pot, and two for the chef!
ReplyDeleteW.C Fields had a million funny lines I think.
ReplyDeleteI can hear him saying that!
ReplyDeleteHaha, love that! Thanks Red!
ReplyDeleteI quite liked him!
ReplyDeleteWC Fields was a corker! ( no pun intended)
ReplyDelete