When you win, say nothing. Paul Brown
It's interesting that Paul Brown was a foot ball coach.
Interesting quote! I think the winner have a hard time not saying anything. Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.
I remember Paul Brown a little. He was coach of the Cleveland Browns in the 60s, and their star player was Jimmy Brown.
I don't think many people follow his advice!
Red, how about this: A gracious winner earns more respect than a boastful one.
Your quote and the one from John's Island are good to remember.
it's such wise one dear Red!
Interesting quote! I think the winner have a hard time not saying anything. Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI remember Paul Brown a little. He was coach of the Cleveland Browns in the 60s, and their star player was Jimmy Brown.
ReplyDeleteI don't think many people follow his advice!
ReplyDeleteRed, how about this: A gracious winner earns more respect than a boastful one.
ReplyDeleteYour quote and the one from John's Island are good to remember.
ReplyDeleteit's such wise one dear Red!
ReplyDelete