Monday, August 17, 2026

A FOOL

        A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts in either one of them.

                                                                                         P.J. O'Rourke

          I like this as it has a lot of truth in it

9 comments:

  1. Definitely! We should all trust our own judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fool is leading the government here in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sane people in the U.S. just need to figure out how to get the fool out of here! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  4. The US seems to have neither at the moment and I trust none of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust is important, but we have to elect trustworthy people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I do not trust anyone in the government, seems like crazy things are going on. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a short quote, but it says so much!

    ReplyDelete