Sunday, August 23, 2026

A STRANGER IN THE NIGHT

         This morning I was up at 5 AM to visit the bathroom. When I'm up I usually look out one of the windows for a few minutes. Usually I see nothing but an empty street. Interesting eh! But sometime people or one person is going by.  And sometimes the  critters are around.

       This morning I looked out and all seemed quiet. There was a strange car parked on my side of the street. Then all of a sudden the security light came on. So I thought is someone walking around yards checking for things. All of a sudden a head popped up on the other side of the car. It was a mule deer doe. She gave me a very disgusted look for about 5 seconds  and left

      Deer have been coming in my yard and eating the white blooms. That's bad enough but when they started on my  tomatoes that was too much.

     I do not have a camera set out in my yard, but if I  did, I think I would be surprised at what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment