The best of us must sometimes eat our own words.
J.K. Rowling.
Well, I can say I've found myself in this situation
No comment.
😊
Interesting that it is from Rowling. She gets in a lot of trouble with some folk, and I am not sure that she eats too many of her words..
Lately, it would be great if some people ate their words so we wouldn't have to listen to them anymore!! ;)
I have wished I kept my mouth shut sometimes so I didn't have to eat my words:)
I wish she would eat her words! A rather unpleasant person...and her famous work is merely a badly made ripoff of Ursula Le Guin's Wizard of Earthsea Trilogy (in four parts...!)
Too often to be proud of . . .
No comment.
ReplyDelete😊
ReplyDeleteInteresting that it is from Rowling. She gets in a lot of trouble with some folk, and I am not sure that she eats too many of her words..
ReplyDeleteLately, it would be great if some people ate their words so we wouldn't have to listen to them anymore!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI have wished I kept my mouth shut sometimes so I didn't have to eat my words:)
ReplyDeleteI wish she would eat her words! A rather unpleasant person...and her famous work is merely a badly made ripoff of Ursula Le Guin's Wizard of Earthsea Trilogy (in four parts...!)
ReplyDeleteToo often to be proud of . . .
ReplyDelete