THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE IS THAT IT STARTS OUT AS FUN.
Naomi Judd
I was impressed with this quote from Judd.
A problem or fun, depends on the problem :))
I am guessing that Ms Judd got into "trouble" after post-concert horseplay in her dressing room with a virile young teacher from Saskatchewan.
Sometimes that is true! But, it is not always fun.Happy Sunday! Have a great day and a happy new week!
Aint that the truth
Oh how true! I’v experienced that fun before. 😂 RHill, TX
Well, not all trouble starts out as fun. Some trouble has always been trouble (like the current leader of my country).
QUOTATIONS = TROUBLE 😎
An excellent observation.
For some reason this makes me think of teenagers!
Cute, and sometimes accurate.
I don't know. We are I. A lot of trouble right now.It was not fun from the beginning either.
How true that is - knowing when to stop is an acquired art!
PS Suggested quotation for future use: “I liked it better when the village idiot and the President were two different people.” Anonymous
A problem or fun, depends on the problem :))
ReplyDeleteI am guessing that Ms Judd got into "trouble" after post-concert horseplay in her dressing room with a virile young teacher from Saskatchewan.
ReplyDeleteSometimes that is true! But, it is not always fun.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday! Have a great day and a happy new week!
Aint that the truth
ReplyDeleteOh how true! I’v experienced that fun before. 😂 RHill, TX
ReplyDeleteWell, not all trouble starts out as fun. Some trouble has always been trouble (like the current leader of my country).
ReplyDeleteQUOTATIONS = TROUBLE 😎
ReplyDeleteAn excellent observation.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason this makes me think of teenagers!
ReplyDeleteCute, and sometimes accurate.
ReplyDeleteI don't know. We are I. A lot of trouble right now.It was not fun from the beginning either.
ReplyDeleteHow true that is - knowing when to stop is an acquired art!
ReplyDeletePS Suggested quotation for future use: “I liked it better when the village idiot and the President were two different people.” Anonymous
ReplyDelete