Everyday I see posts and comments about blogger problems. I seem to get one post per day;
I've been able to read blogs and make comments by going to manage for your list of blogs that you follow blogs. You can fiddle around and find blogs and the comments. It's cumbersome and takes time.
I hope this gets sorted out soon.
I miss you.
I appreciate your comment today. I know it was a pain in the butt getting it done.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Keith!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI do not have any problems commenting, it just seems like my blog list does not update with the latest post. I just click on them to get the new post. Take care, have a wonderful day!
"I miss you"? I miss you too darling!
ReplyDeleteI have noticed others are having problems. Thankfully I have had no issues! I hope I did not jinx it by saying that. I have my favourite blogs saved and just check in every now and then.
ReplyDeletePeople will adapt. We didn’t always have the feature that is not working at present.
ReplyDeleteI took AC's advice and switched over to Feedly, at least until blogger sorts it out. It really didn't take too long to set up though it does have a limit of how many blogs you can add.
ReplyDeleteI am just a commenter and not a blogger so I haven't had any of this trouble. I keep my own bookmarked list of the blogs I like and just check that each day.
ReplyDeleteEllen, you are one of the smarter ones out there. 😊
DeleteI think Blogger is updating correctly again, at least for the time being. We're all still here, Keith -- don't miss us! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the blogger mess. I have Inoreader which I like and it actually works pretty good.
ReplyDeleteWow, 8 comments on this one already. Maybe “I miss you” is a good conversation starter. 😊 You say, “I seem to get one post per day” … did you mean one comment per day? I suggest you ask the great Mr Google some of your questions and see what he says. 😊
ReplyDeleteYour new posts seem to be arriving on my blog roll now. Hopefully some fixes are happening.
ReplyDeleteI use The Old Reader to read blogs, it takes a while to set up but after that it is great!
ReplyDeleteAll is well my way at the moment after several hiccups. Hope yours will be too.
ReplyDelete