I have not been getting comments for the last two days. Are other bloggers experiencing the same problem. What do you do about it?
You have 13 comments listed for yesterday. Huh. I'm not having comment problems, just photo problems.
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know about my comments.
I’ve seen several other bloggers mentioning how comments were not posting. I went through that a couple days ago when I could not publish a comment on someone’s post.
Okay , I thought it would never happen to me.
Hi Red, I can comment now!
Thanks for letting me know. Comments seemed to get les and less until nothing.
yes dear Redblogger had issue and i was unable to comment for one to two days on any blog it's solved thankfully
Kay of Musings: Blogger has been having trouble with this for quite some time. I wonder what’s going on.
You have 13 comments listed for yesterday. Huh.
ReplyDeleteI'm not having comment problems, just photo problems.
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know about my comments.
DeleteI’ve seen several other bloggers mentioning how comments were not posting. I went through that a couple days ago when I could not publish a comment on someone’s post.
ReplyDeleteOkay , I thought it would never happen to me.
DeleteHi Red, I can comment now!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know. Comments seemed to get les and less until nothing.
ReplyDeleteyes dear Red
ReplyDeleteblogger had issue and i was unable to comment for one to two days on any blog
it's solved thankfully
Kay of Musings: Blogger has been having trouble with this for quite some time. I wonder what’s going on.
ReplyDelete