I like it. I would make one change. Instead of “our fellow man” how about “our fellow human beings”? Have a good day, Red. PS Regarding your comment: I liked it better when the village idiot and the President were two different people! 😊
There is a difference between famous and infamous. He keeps talking about his legacy. I can assure you that 10 years from now, his name might be known around the world, but it will not be known for anything good.
Another great quote! I enjoy the ones you find.
ReplyDeleteOkay. If gold has no significance please send me all of Jean's gold jewellery! This offer is a thoughtful act.
ReplyDeleteThe race to be the most billionist billionaire is sick.
ReplyDeleteI like this quote! More kind and thoughtful acts would be nice.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your Monday! Have a wonderful week!
I like it. I would make one change. Instead of “our fellow man” how about “our fellow human beings”? Have a good day, Red. PS Regarding your comment: I liked it better when the village idiot and the President were two different people! 😊
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree with you, Red.
ReplyDeleteHow about all that glitters is not gold....not sure who said it!
ReplyDeleteThere is a difference between famous and infamous. He keeps talking about his legacy. I can assure you that 10 years from now, his name might be known around the world, but it will not be known for anything good.
ReplyDeletei fully agree to this !!!!
ReplyDelete