Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes your goal.
Henry Ford
What can I say about henry Ford? I even bought one of his cars.
Our first two cars were Fords. I liked the first one, but the second was the last one.
Hello,Yes, keep you eyes on your goals. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.
Obstacles may loom and block the view,But Red left “off” out of the quote too! 🤣
nice dear Red physics law define how obstacles shape our lives for better
"...when you take your eyes off your goal."
FORD...Fix Or Repair Daily or Found On Reservation Dump and yes I am driving a Ford now:)
Our first two cars were Fords. I liked the first one, but the second was the last one.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteYes, keep you eyes on your goals. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.
Obstacles may loom and block the view,
ReplyDeleteBut Red left “off” out of the quote too! 🤣
nice dear Red
ReplyDeletephysics law define how obstacles shape our lives for better
"...when you take your eyes off your goal."
ReplyDeleteFORD...Fix Or Repair Daily or Found On Reservation Dump and yes I am driving a Ford now:)
ReplyDelete