I've always believed that if you put in the work , the results will come.
Michael Jordan
This would be a typical sports saying.
I am enjoying your quotes. Always interesting.
I would hope, one wants to see results. Take care, enjoy your day!
yes, too many fly high on talent,like an Icarus...then realise that you need hard work as well
dear Red hope you and Micro Manager are well and fine by the grace of God!yes Nature has very strict pattern of action and reaction regardless of good or bad
Well, it doesn't always work out that way but it sure did for Micheal Jordan! ;)
Good job Red in finding another interesting quote.
They did for him.
This is what I keep counting on.
I am enjoying your quotes. Always interesting.
ReplyDeleteI would hope, one wants to see results. Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteyes, too many fly high on talent,like an Icarus...then realise that you need hard work as well
ReplyDeletedear Red hope you and Micro Manager are well and fine by the grace of God!
ReplyDeleteyes Nature has very strict pattern of action and reaction regardless of good or bad
Well, it doesn't always work out that way but it sure did for Micheal Jordan! ;)
ReplyDeleteGood job Red in finding another interesting quote.
ReplyDeleteThey did for him.
ReplyDeleteThis is what I keep counting on.
ReplyDelete