Thursday, July 9, 2026

HUMOR

            Insanity isn't inherited. You get it from your children.

                                                                                                              Sam Levinson          

         Sam Levinson was an American humorist born in 1911. His humor was famous for quotes.  Today his quotes are still funny but dated. We don't use the term insanity anymore but we still get the humor.

7 comments:

  1. That is reverse inheritance I think. 🤓

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children bring laughter, love, and cheer ...
    Then borrow your sanity year after year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard this one before. I know what he means! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must read back through your recent posts for more quotes. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe it! Especially those teenage years")

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes... like I said before. Our son drove us crazy. What a relief that he turned out so well, eventually. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. it can be said from both sides to be honest but it mostly is true that our children affect us more deeply in good or bad aspect

    ReplyDelete